Advertisement

live show

topic posted Fri, September 27, 2013 - 7:46 AM by  Mace
Share/Save/Bookmark
how much would you pay to watch someone get fixed live over webcam?
posted by:
Mace
Alabama
Advertisement
  • Mace, after watching your video, it would scare me to have you operate on me! Why bother to wear rubber gloves when the pubic hair, scrotum and just about all in the picture is not sterile. you are asking for a very high infection rate the way your exposure shows.
    • thats why i did it on my self. i know what i can do to my own bodie and how it can be done. but trust me when i fix someone they will be fully shaved and safe.
  • Will these castration videos become a regular feature?

Will there be discounted season tickets?

After you have made a fortune cutting off balls will you be moving to Park Avenue so that you can castrate some bankers and other big time crooks?
  • You pay my way there and back to Orlando or come here and do it I would let you cut both my testicles and my penis off including showing my face if that is what it took for you to do it free and u would even let you do whatever you wanted to them including but not limited to shoving them up my ass and then maybe even eat them on camera for you and your friends and fans to watch over and over again. Email me at freerh3@gmail.com to let me know if you are willing to do that or not. Thank you for giving me hope that there are people out there that would do this for me.

Recent topics in "Cutters"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
cockhead mike 7 Yesterday, 12:19 PM
cutters in south africa Unsubscribed 3 December 23, 2014
castration Patrick 26 December 22, 2014
Texas Just me 1 December 22, 2014