Advertisement

Castration and Penectomy

topic posted Thu, March 5, 2009 - 12:17 AM by  hans
Share/Save/Bookmark
How long does it need after banding your balls with an elastrator to kill them for ever? Is it possible to cut of your dick after hard banding without loosing many blood?
posted by:
hans
Advertisement
  • Unsu...

Re: Castration and Penectomy

Thu, March 5, 2009 - 6:42 AM
    i often have tied under cooling my ballsac and let it tied for more than a hower. because of cooling you have no pain and can play wonderfull cbt with the cold dangling sac....
    I believe after 3-4 howers of tiying the balls will be dead, i mean. to be sure, you have to let it tied overv the night, i mean.
    Cock banding and cutting is been done by some men, f. e. Fyrezice - look at his website. Importand is to fix the bandings. after cutting off of the cock near by the banding point, the banding is slipped from the cock rest and than were danger by bleeding.
    so i mean , to be sure, you have to stick needles squarewise through the cock near infront of the bandings, so the bands cant slip downwards, when the blood is flowed out of the cock rest stumb infront of the banding point - you understand?
    • Re: Castration and Penectomy

Fri, March 6, 2009 - 9:33 PM
      Thanks for your information, but where can i find the website of fyrezice. And what is to do if the balls are dead. Can i cut them of without any problems?
      • Unsu...

Re: Castration and Penectomy

Wed, March 11, 2009 - 4:21 AM
        lokk under firezice weblog - i mean that must go. he is an experienced self cock cutter!
        and with the ball off cutting its good to wait 3-4 days. than the bloodcircut to the balls will be standing complete. You must understand, that the cord stumps until the banding point stand under a high blood pressure from the bellows side. after some days it will be quite and less.
        And if you cuts off the died eggsac with died eggs infront the banding point - it has to be shure, that the bandings doesnt slip from the sac skin stumb. If you waits some days more, than the died egg sac will drop down by allone, his weight, or perhaps during the shower and washing. But than attention: if the whole died sac will drop, than the bandings have to stay inplace!! Otherwise you will have a open unbandid wound area, which must to be sewed together - i mean....

Recent topics in "Cutters"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
castration Patrick 2 Yesterday, 9:13 AM
CBT & streching on cam Alpha 0 Yesterday, 7:02 AM
cut it off of me now Unsubscribed 1 April 20, 2014
cherche castration rodolphe fut... 27 April 12, 2014